Navbar


New: Biggest Hiphop News in Vietnamese - DUNKARE MAGAZINE [ Click here to visit ]

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lose yourself, it's done.

"You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow..."
Lose yourself - Eminem
Everytime I hear this song, I feel stronger. Because of I only get one shot too, and I will not miss my chance to blow up. I promise. When I went out school, I thought it's right, but... Something not liked my thinking. My friends, my brothers, my gang, all of them left me alone. How can I do? And do anybody help me find what is the truth of life?

When I write these lines, I accept that I will be wrong at some places. And alot of people going to correct me. That's a dream! Do you believe it? People is my strict teacher, so that I believe I could be better in English.

May you help me?



I'm interested in design, decor, and beauty :P (of course), and a lot of thing, so I'll keep on my topic with this way, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Người viết chịu trách nhiệm về những gì người đó đăng tải tại đây, vì thế Ngôi nhà nhỏ không duy trì sự kiểm duyệt comments.

Trong một số trường hợp nhất định, việc loại bỏ những comments không thích hợp nhằm duy trì một môi trường lành mạnh và thân thiện, là cần thiết tại Ngôi nhà nhỏ.